- 8 oz (2 cups) Dry Large Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Tbsp Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cups Boiling Water
- 16 oz Kraft American Cheese, shredded (looks like Velveeta)
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Cook Macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix dry milk, flour and butter. Gradually add boiling water, beating constantly. Add 1-½ cups of the cheese and continue beating until smooth and creamy. Stir in macaroni, 1 cup of the remaining cheese and salt.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove foil. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue baking uncovered for 1 minute or until cheese melts.