- 1 (3.4 oz) package Instant Banana Cream Pudding
- 2 cups Milk, cold
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip Topping
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas, sliced
- 1 box of Nilla Wafers
- With an electric mixer, combine the pudding mix and milk. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium size casserole dish, line the bottom with Nilla Wafers.
- Place sliced bananas on top of the Nilla wafers.
- Fold in half of the cool whip into the pudding mix.
- Once mixed, spoon half of the mix on top of the Nilla wafers & bananas and smooth out.
- Repeat layers one more time and then top with remaining cool whip.